Here is a list of strategic advantage of Azoxco.
Advantage to work with Azoxco :
- Quality control manual approved by Régie du Bâtiment du Québec (RBQ), for workshop manufacturing of equipment as per CSA B51 et ASME B31.3.
- Quality control program for site installation, repair and modification as per NQ 3650-900 (Code d’installation des chaudières, des appareils et des tuyauteries sous pression) Certified by Régie du Bâtiment du Québec.
- Entrepreneur License RBQ and CMMTQ
- All our technicians have appropriated (scissor-lift, training in gas process piping) training.
- All our technicians have their approved welding procedure certification (copper/copper, copper/brass, copper/stainless steel with or without flox, silver 15% and 55%)
- We have an Oxygen clean procedure.
- Azoxco have more than 15 years in business with technician with more than 10 years of experience.
- Azoxco offer emergency service, equipment manufacturing for cryogenic gases, piping installation, preventive maintenance, gas mixer calibration, dew point analysis, leak test with approved gauges and calibrated as per CSA B51 et ASME B31.3 and other services.
- Prices for copper medical grade piping (cleaned, purged with nitrogen and cap at each end) include nitrogen purge during welding (to avoid any residue, porosity and soot inside copper pipe), elbows, unions and tee in copper and welding rod (15% silver and 55% silver for brass fitting
There is an added value for a piping installation as per codes which will be designed, fabricated and installed for many years.